THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM NIGHT VISION AND SILENCER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Nightvision And Silencers    WHere to find a suppressor for my .375 H&H

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WHere to find a suppressor for my .375 H&H
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am having trouble finding anyone that make s a suppressor for the .375 HH or bigger. Any suggestions where I can find one?
Thanks

Posts: 10147 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you might try silencer shop

Posts: 1068 | Location: oregon | Registered: 20 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
eny,
I did but they did not have them for that size that I could tell.
Any help is appreciated.

Bowers is a possibility.

Posts: 10147 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Check out the Bowers Vers 458 - it will handle .460" bullets @2650fps (e.g., .458 Lott, .460 Weatherby).

I bought mine from Silencer Shop, so I'm surprised they didn't mention it. Perhaps the person you spoke with wasn't familiar with the .375 H&H ballistics (300gr. @ 2585fps).

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks George!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Vais makes them to fit your barrel contour in about any caliber. When George owned the business he made me one for a 505 Gibbs.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote