THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CARTRIDGE COLLECTING FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old Factory ammo boxes with brass (SOLD)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Howdy Guys, Anyone into collecting older ammo boxes or just want some to set up around a gun room? I was going thru an old box of reloading items and found these. All are in good shape with both flaps.
1) 4 Boxes of Western Super X Power-Point, 243 Winchester, 3 are for 100 GR 1 is 80 gr, yellow box with red X.
2) 2 Boxes of Peters High Velocity, Pointed soft point, inner-belted bullet, 243 Winchester, 100 GR. Blue box with red stripe.
3) 1 Box of Remington Kleanbore Hi-Speed, 30-06, 180 GR, Green and red box.
4) 2 Boxes of Peters High Velocity, 30-06, 1 is for 125 GR, 1 is for 150 GR, Blue with red stripe.
5) 2 Boxes of Western Super X Silvertips, 30-06, 1 is for 150 GR, 1 is for 180 GR, Yellow box with red X.

To be honest, I do not know what to ask for these, so just make me a fair offer.

Thanks
Bill

SUA SPONTE
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Posts: 216 | Location: Port Lavaca, Tx | Registered: 21 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bill,

Are these empty boxes or boxes with ammo? I'd be interested. E-mail me.

joyray@frontiernet.net

Arizona Mountains

Posts: 1560 | Location: Arizona Mountains | Registered: 11 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply to the post. E-Mail is headed your way.

All boxes are full of empty brass.

Thanks
Bill

SUA SPONTE
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Posts: 216 | Location: Port Lavaca, Tx | Registered: 21 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sold

Thanks everyone
Bill

SUA SPONTE
DE OPPRESSO LIBER