Find
Notify
Tools

9,3x65R Brenneke
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi,

Does anyone have the drawings for the 9,3x65R Brenneke?
Also load data would be appreciated.

- Lars/Finland

A.k.a. Bwana One-Shot

Posts: 552 | Location: Finland | Registered: 07 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Lakelander
posted Hide Post
Try Horneber in Germany. He produces new brass and has drawings.

For load data use data for the 9,3x64 Brenneke. Best to start a few grs. lower.

Never argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Posts: 182 | Location: Nord-Trøndelag-Norway | Registered: 20 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen be very careful here. I have never heard of a 9.3x65R cartridge . I shoot both the 9.3x62 and the 9.3x64 but I don't believe there was ever a rimmed version of the 9.3x64. What you might have is 7x65 rimmed case necked up to 9.3 cal for use in single,double or combination gun. If that is the case you would want to reduce 9.3x62 loads by several grains to make them safe in a combination gun.

Posts: 2436 | Location: manitoba canada | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Looks like I stand corrected. There was a rimmed version of the 9.3x64.

Posts: 2436 | Location: manitoba canada | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Lakelander
posted Hide Post
http://www.hataritimes.com/en/...P%20Brenneke%20E.pdf

Never argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Posts: 182 | Location: Nord-Trøndelag-Norway | Registered: 20 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Schauckis: There are two different 9.3x65R. One is the Brenneke and the other is the Collath. Both are in "CARTRIDGES FOR COLLECTORS" Vol 1 by Datig page 70 and 71.

Posts: 538 | Location: North of LA, Peoples Rep. of Calif | Registered: 27 November 2004Reply With Quote