THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ASIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Asian Hunting Forum    Blue Sheep. Cancellation Deal going very cheap.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blue Sheep. Cancellation Deal going very cheap.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted
Agent: Indus Safaris

Outfitter: Danish Ali Pir - CEO Indus Safaris

Species: We have a last minute cancellation Deal for two Blue sheeps.

Himalayan Ibex can also be hunted on this trip.

Dates: from now till end of March 2014.

Price: $18,000 / sheep

The Ibex price is $10,000

We have a last minute cancellation for two Blue sheeps and two Himalayan Ibex to be hunted in the legendary Shimshal Valley which has been producing record size trophies and is a very desirable area for sheep hunters to hunt in.

The permits are valid only from now until end of March. the Normal price for Blue sheep in Shimshal is $25,000 All inclusive.

Indus Safaris is rapidly gaining popularity as a company that can arrange the safest and most successful hunt in Pakistan, a two episode show will be aired on sportsman channel very soon (Trijicon World of Sportsafield) hosted by AR's very own Aaron Neilson about hunt in Pakistan with Indus Safaris.

We are also doing a 4 episode hunting show with Jim Shockey nowadays, the show is called 'the professionals' and it will be aired on the outdoor channel.

Includes: Visa invitation, customs handling, organization up to mentioned days, one trophy of mentioned specie, rifle license fees (if the hunter does not wish to travel to Pakistan with a Fire arm then I have a very good collection of hunting rifles including Blasers, Sauer, remingtons etc all fitted with the latest Swarovski Z6i scopes with ballistic turrets) transfer to/from the closest airport, full board accommodation in the hunting area, interpreter and local guide fees.

Excludes: International and domestic airfare, visa fees, shipment, insurance, gratuities, hotel accommodation before/after hunt, sightseeing, personal expenses.

Observer Fee: $500/day.

If there are any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks

Danish Ali Pir
CEO Indus Safaris
237, 36th street
off Khy-e-Roomi, Karachi.
Sindh, Pakistan
Tel: 00923232288882

Posts: 789 | Location: Karachi & London | Registered: 26 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Two blue sheep and two Ibex EekerGreat tu2
I want to go CRYBABY

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope you can find some replacement hunters Danish. I just wish it could be me!

Peter Andersen
Peak Wildlife Adventures
1-306-485-8429
peakwildlifeadventures@hotmail.com
www.peakwildlifeadventures.com

Posts: 295 | Location: Sk, Canada | Registered: 06 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Danish, you're kill in' me, just can't get away Frowner

Posts: 1490 | Location: New York | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dennis.

Posts: 789 | Location: Karachi & London | Registered: 26 February 2010Reply With Quote