Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting in Pakistan
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of mr rigby
posted
Since this a new topic on a great forum, i was wondering on a tour to Pakistan in a couple of years, after Sind Ibex and wildboar.

Is that doable in all of the things that are happening around the globe now or should i wait a few more years ?

Posts: 1196 | Location: Kristiansand,Norway | Registered: 20 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
mr rigby try himmalayan ibex.or n e other info u need im here to help,regards

ur 3 greatest hunts r ur first ur last and ur next

One of Us
Picture of Aziz
posted Hide Post
Hello mr rigby

Hunting for Sind Ibex is good in Dureji; you will get an Ibex in the 36 to 40 inch category.

The hunting is on lands controlled by the Bhootani family. Zulfigar Bhootani is in charge of the hunts and has excellent arrangement. I hunted the Blanford Urial with him.

The area is a few hours drive from Karachi and once in the hunting area it is very safe. Wild boar hunting is very good in Sind but not so good in Punjab.

Send an email to Asif Khan the outfitter I have used in Pakistan. He is excellent and will never send you to an area that is not safe; his contact information is given in my recent hunt report for the Himalayan Ibex.

markhor is from Sind he will know everything about wild boar hunting there.

Regards
Aziz

photo 5a71b091-8ccb-440e-8358-1ba8fe6939cb_zpsga1mmy00.jpg

Posts: 591 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 04 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hi aziz,yes in duraji there r ibex but the guy charges big bucks there,i think in kerthar rang there is one mountain rite on a high way from karachi to hyderabad is a mountain called surjana,i have shot on 41 inches,but i saw with my eyes standing for good 10 minuts a ibex more the 50 inches unfortunatly was over 1000 yards,other mountains r eri, lunda ,sumbuk, hothiana these r game reserves and permits can b obtain,sumbuk,kambu. dumbar, keerthar, bayneer. r national parks so permits cannot b obtain,but some influntial ppl have hunted there in the past including my self,now i know many ppl in wildlife a friend of mine is the conservator wildlife and incharge of all these area is mr saeed baloch,i can provide his email or tell him to contact anyone intersted in info, now about wildboars, aziz did a favour by postimg my pics on fourm in that we shot 48 wildboars in 2 hours so wildboars r not the big deal that can b arranged free for friends even on my agricultural farm,any otherinfo im rite here,regards

ur 3 greatest hunts r ur first ur last and ur next

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 102 | Location: South West | Registered: 14 July 2006Reply With Quote