Notify
Tools

DSC Convention anyone?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted
Hi friends,
i will be attending the Dallas Safari Club Convention, if anyone wants to meet up for a drink and talk hunting it would be a pleasure.

Regards
Danish Ali Pir
www.indussafaris.com

Posts: 789 | Location: Karachi & London | Registered: 26 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Vince Hazen
posted Hide Post
Would love to meet with you. Are you going to have a booth? What days will you be in Dallas? Are you also going to the SCI show? Thanks, Vince

Posts: 149 | Location: Lometa, Texas | Registered: 05 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Thanks Vince,
I will be in Dallas from the 6th untill 10th.
I wanted to attend the SCI as well but I will be out hunting with the client at that time so this year I'll only get time for DSC.
I will not have a booth but I will be walking the aisles talking to friends and clients and will also be at the Jeff Neal booth. You can also send me a text message on +923472288882 and I will msg you right back to coordinate.
Best Regards.

Posts: 789 | Location: Karachi & London | Registered: 26 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This would be one of the most interesting dinner/drink guest that I could imagine. Simply can not make the trip this year.

Dulcinea

What counts is what you learn after you know it all!!!

Posts: 711 | Location: York,Pa | Registered: 27 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ill be there, ill see you for sure, I will have dinner with kiri a couple of nights, you should join us.

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Sounds great. I will see you at the convention. :-)