Notify
Tools

Sindh Ibex
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
These were taken by Markhor.

Very cool! Please tell us more! I would love to hunt one of these, I bet it would make an excellent full mount in a trophy room, beautiful animal.

~Ann

Posts: 19170 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
aspen,thankx for being kind and posting my sindhibex pics,first 2 from left i shot with 7mm magnum,other was by my frind with 308,in one hour,mine was 39,and 371/2..i have just posted on photobucket my last yeaars that is 41 inches and reall good one,all the permit sold for this year,next will b open again im here to help u anytime it will b my pleasure.kind regards

ur 3 greatest hunts r ur first ur last and ur next

one of us
posted Hide Post
Can't see the pictures markhor, but I love ibex.
Which do you find harder to hunt the sindh or himalayan? Are permits difficult to obtain for residents?
Cheers,
Gabriel

Posts: 2359 | Location: London | Registered: 31 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
boghossian,the pic u dont c is for some reason,but if u want to c its in photobucket,user name is. toffey,,,password is akbars...the one i shot last year,..ofcourse himmalayan is much harder then sindh ibex,cause the weather conditions r tuff there. very high climbing if u dont get good area,mountains r very high there as they call it roof of the world,but onces u r there then its no prob,the main things good parka,and experience guides,if u know someone then price is reasonable but if u dont then its high,in sindh the permits r hard to get for residents as everyone know everyone here so the one is soursfull gets the permit,it was 30,000 thousand rupees,$500 for local,but for foriengers its about $5000,or so,what happens here local influntial ppl bid the permmits for foriengers and charge double from them,but then they provide security and other stuff,but i can help someone needs permits for next year..regards

One of Us
Picture of Aziz
posted Hide Post
Hello markhor

Congratulations, you got some excellent Sind Ibex trophies.

Regards
Aziz

photo 5a71b091-8ccb-440e-8358-1ba8fe6939cb_zpsga1mmy00.jpg

Posts: 591 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 04 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thankx aziz

one of us
posted Hide Post
Fantastic pictures markhor! I will come to Pakistan one day to hunt these ibex.

Posts: 2359 | Location: London | Registered: 31 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
boghossain,u r wellcome and b my guest any time u wanna come,some friends here r seriously thinking of opening outfitter company in sindh,all of them local and belongs to well reputed families and r very influntial with good family history of hunting,so dont worry its a good place with lots of different hunting to offer.kind regards