Find
Notify
Tools

Shikar Safaris DVDs
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted
I just bought the Shikar Safari DVD set from Outdoor Visions. I bitch a lot about Bob's prices but he offers a lot of really interesting DVDs that no one else is selling.

Anyway I watched the LaMonaco hunts in Pakistana nd am now watching the 3 DVD set.

Production wise the quality is ok, you can tell that Kaan isn't a professional videographer. The quality is ok, typical of early 2000's hunting DVDS. Nothing like Hunters Video, Sable Trail, or Brittingham stuff of recent.

So now I have a problem, I am starting an Asian hunting fund, if you want to contribute let me know. I can't see a possible way that I will be able to hunt Markhor unless I start selling kidneys or cocaine.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Anders
posted Hide Post
I´ve never ordered from Outdoor Visions before. Are they´re DVD´s playable worldwide? Do they sell DVD´s only or are some of this VHS?
I´m only looking for DVD, but can´t find information on the items.
This 3 disk set seems interesting, but can I play it?

Thanks for the tip!

Anders

Hunting and fishing DVDs from Mossing & Stubberud Media: www.jaktogfiskedvd.no

..and my blog at: http://andersmossing.blogspot.com

Posts: 1959 | Location: Norway | Registered: 19 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Anders,

www.outdoorvisions.com

Outdoor Visions helped Shikar Safaris with production, so I don't know if it was produced by Shikar Safaris for PAL or not.

You can always watch it on your computer!

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote