THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Let us see some more pictures please .... come on .... Show off!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let us see some more pictures please .... come on .... Show off!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norton:
(the only 11 I left out are shoveler, ).

I have taken a spoonbill here.

Wink

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Collector - I would like to see some more of your photos.

Anyone does sandgrouse hunts for a few days? How about a write up with some action shots. I still remember my dad shooting sandgrouse in India in 1967!

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11241 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some of the pictures here are absolutely incredible!

Over the past two years I have become more and more engrossed in waterfowl hunting, much to the expense of my deer hunting endeavors. It was actually collector's thread about his Aleutian Teal hunt that really tipped me over the edge to dive head-long into waterfowling. I love the different habitat one gets to see, the fun and challenge of shooting flying quarry, and the sheer beauty of the different, diverse species available.

So far my list is short; plenty of mallards and a handful of wood ducks. This year I was taken to a new public-land hunting area by a friend and I was able to take several mature drake buffleheads. When I went to collect the first one, I was in awe! I didn't even know what species it was, but I was simply amazed by the pure white body and iridescent colors of the head. The one in the second picture below, with the mallard, will be mounted.

The below pictures are from two different public-land hunts in central Michigan, USA.

Posts: 130 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote