THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Pheasant hunting near Sioux Falls , SD

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pheasant hunting near Sioux Falls , SD
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Daughter and son in law just transferred to Sioux Falls. Any suggestions re outfitter in this area I can contact for a few days pheasant hunting? I plan to visit before the season ends

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have some dear friends who operate a "Pheasant farm" about an hour west of Sioux Falls. Send me your address and I will forward a brochure. I will be there on Friday, this week.

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Custom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5523 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just got back last evening from the place I suggested, seven or us, lots of birds, he does supplement them. Plenty of standing corn but should be gone in a day or two. Great food, big prime rib on Friday nite, great people. hard to beat price.

Jim

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Custom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5523 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote