THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Waterfowl and Pheasant Hunters

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Waterfowl and Pheasant Hunters
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have 2 AKC Male Black Lab pups that are 6 months old and are starting to retrieve. These are big beautiful blocky pups and deserve a home where they will be hunted and loved.
I don't have the time to spend training these pups so I will sell cheap to good homes. I'm located in CentralMissouri.

Hawkeye47

one of us
posted Hide Post
What bloodline/s are they from? Sire, Dam, any AFC/NFC along the way?

Posts: 217 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 29 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The sire's bloodline is from Sutherland's Dakota
The dam's bloodline is Boss Hawg

Hawkeye47

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hawkeye 47,

I had a run of bad luck this deer season ... when I was at work my brother called and said that he thought something was wrong with my 1 1/2 year old Lab male, I left work and came home asap to find that someone had shot my dog. I live about 10 miles outside of town in a rural area of southwest Mo. I was not going to replace the dog right away but I read your post and it kinda got me to thinking. I did manage to get a litter of pups from him and an older female that I have, and saved one back for myself. I was just wondering about how much for one if you still have them, and where abouts your location so I might get to talk to you about one maybe even take a look at one ?

Posts: 97 | Location: Mo. | Registered: 18 January 2003Reply With Quote