THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Re: John Kerry- Hunter,Gun Owner, Sportsman

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: John Kerry- Hunter,Gun Owner, Sportsman
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Stonecreek,
Do a search on kerry's senate voting record and then see if you feel the same way. You sure haven't researched this very carefully, if at all. This guy is a wolf in sheeps clothing. If you care at all about gun ownership, I urge you to do a little research. Try nra.org for openers
Stepchild

Posts: 1326 | Location: glennie, mi. USA | Registered: 14 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just don't go hunting with the guy and stand up range from him..

Unless you like ? digging shot out of your butt

Posts: 1557 | Location: Home of the original swage | Registered: 29 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1230 | Location: Saugerties, New York | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Greg, I don't put much trust in anything John Kerry or his accomplices in the network media have to say. Read my signature.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote