THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Partridge in Saskatchewan...?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Partridge in Saskatchewan...?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello!

I used to hunt Gray (Hungarian) partridge in the Province of Saskatchewan some years back now. (I saw few Sharptails nor pheasant then.)

I was wondering if any of our AR members have been up that way recently and noticed any in their travels?

I knew they dropped the limit on the species due to several bad winters and cold temps in past years now.

Thank you for any comments on a great game bird up there!

Sincerely,
Brittman

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm across the border and the winter has been deep snow & cold up in SK.I have a canadian service business that trades in the sw part of Sk and in my travels bird numbers are down.

Posts: 371 | Location: northcentral mt | Registered: 25 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
havhunter,

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it! I may have to postpone a trip up there next fall again?

Brittman