Tools

Some photos of 2018 season
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Great moments thank you the good Lord for this amazing adventures in company of great people and my son .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Now my daugthers are guiding too ,mostly birds ,one of them wants to be a pilot and both greatly admire TIA SHOMAKER ,they ll have a good teacher there .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
That looks like a grand day in the field.Alwaws had a great feeling for the Argentines + debated on moving from Texas to there as Texas is no longer what it once was.Just for the sake of argument,do you know of agents that deal w estancia per estancia?

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Living the pure life!! Smiler tu2

Posts: 1535 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great stuff!

Having been here since 2001, and of late on Facebook, I've had the distinct pleasure of watching your "young-uns" grow up.

I am both happy and proud for you sir!

Mighty fine!

ya!

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Thank you my friend ,someday you must came to visit my farms .All my family is involved in the hunting business ,even my daugthers .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA