THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Dove Hunting locations in South Texas

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dove Hunting locations in South Texas
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Friends-

My ususal dove hunting spot is in the Northern most spot of the South Zone. It's never been spectacular but a person could shoot a limit in an evening on a good day with mediocer shooting; usually the place has been a half limit per evening type of place. South Zone opened in last Friday and with the weather (Ivan was making his way across the state) the birds were not flying.

I have a young lab and he preformed very well; problem was, there was not enough birds for him to retrieve. I need to find a place where I can get a couple of limits under my dog's belt, so to speak (over a couple of days of course ).

My question is, do any of you know of some places that "day hunt" doves that have a lot of birds; I hope that's not an oxymoron. I need to get some bird in my dog's mouth. Any information would be helpful.

My e-mail address is: pmstark@gvtc.com

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1323 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 04 March 2003Reply With Quote