THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Capercaillie & Black Grouse (Pics)

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Capercaillie & Black Grouse (Pics)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of collector
posted
Just got my birds back from the taxidermist.

Here is my gigantic Caper.

Here is my Black Grouse.

PM me anytime you would like to go and hunt these beauties. We hunt them in fall, with shotgun, with dogs, lots of walking involved.

Posts: 947 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just gorgeous. I'll be calling you for a hunt for both within a year or two......

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your taxi is amazing, good work on his part, I wish we had this quality of taxidermists in mexico........ or that we could get stuff done here and shipped back..

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of collector
posted Hide Post
Thanks, glad you liked the mounts.

@Norton, yes anytime bud.

@Patricio, I hear you.

Posts: 947 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With Quote