THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Bird Flu and upcoming Waterfowl Hunting

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bird Flu and upcoming Waterfowl Hunting
 Login/Join

posted
Is there any word on how bird flu is going to affect the upcoming waterfowl season? I'm espcially interested in anyone hunting in Europe. Would like to know what us in the U.S. might expect in the next few years.

Posts: 8 | Location: denver, co, usa | Registered: 04 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They have an eye out on the borders waiting. Most likefy influx is from Alaska. I think I heard the ymay increase bag limits

Posts: 132 | Location: MA | Registered: 30 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They stopped us at the gate in Buenos Aires and wouldn't give us paper work to bring our ducks and doves out of Argentina and into the US. Regulations changed while our trip was in progress. Thats how it goes I guess.

Although cartridge selection is important there is nothing that will substitute for proper first shot placement. Good hunting, "D"

Posts: 1701 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 28 June 2000Reply With Quote