THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Remington HeviShot vs Environmetal

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remington HeviShot vs Environmetal
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I used up the last of my Remington loaded Hevishot #4. Stuff really put the smackdown on ducks. Has anyone used both the older Remington load and the newer Environmetal load? Is the new load comparable to the old one?

Andy B

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've used all three at different times. The Remington had more oomph to it, but the newer enviro is pretty good stuff. I got a bunch of 3" turkey load #5s 1 3/8oz that put a hurting on ducks. Shoot softer than Goose loads but you can hear the thwack when they hit.

If I am working, hunting season is too far away to imagine. If I am getting things ready for hunting season, opening day is perilously close.

Posts: 111 | Location: Llano Estacado | Registered: 12 January 2016Reply With Quote