THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Does anyone know where to take leg bands to get them resized?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone know where to take leg bands to get them resized?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Taurus Bill
posted
I shot a Canada a few weeks ago during NY's resident season that had a leg band. I got the certificate and found that it was banded on 28 June, the same day I was married. Since I can't wear jewelry on the job, I keep my wedding band on a carabiner with my keys. I put the leg band on the same ring, now my wife tells me I'd rather wear it than my wedding ring. diggin

Taurus Bill

Posts: 179 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 28 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Marriage is all about compromsing, my friend.

Your problems are solved. How can she not love this?

Cheers,

KG stir

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skinner.
posted Hide Post
quote:
How can she not love this?

As long as she didn't get it after being caught in a net, weighed, had her age estimated and a had cotton swab stuck in an orofice for a sample. Big Grin

one of us
Picture of Taurus Bill
posted Hide Post
Where can you get a ring like that made?

Taurus Bill

Posts: 179 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 28 January 2003Reply With Quote