THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    ROD AND CARMEN JANZ ARGENTINE SAFARI -PICS-

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ROD AND CARMEN JANZ ARGENTINE SAFARI -PICS-
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Rod Janz visited again ,our farms ,for shooting doves ,pidgeons parakeets,ducks and geese.Hes one of the greatest wing shooters i ever saw ,and his wife Carmen is learning fast.Besides wingshooting they took capibara,fox,boars and fished near 20 dorados .Clouds of doves they shot a media of 2000shells a day each Eeker.Ill share some photos.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sadly this time ,i coulnt guide them ,but i saw Rod shooting with the remington 11-87 skeet model. and hes a real expert near 80 percent kills on doves .Carmen is really good too ,great hunters ,great people . tu2

Posts: 108 | Location: Cordoba | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thousands of shells fired trough an skbmodel 500 20 gauge ,a remington 1187 1skeet model -Rods favourite ,browning silver camo and beretta a390 ghreat test for this shotguns that performed in an excellent manner .Congratulations to dr.Rod Janz and Carmen Janz for their secon safari with us .
Juan Pablo Pozzi Zurbriggen md works like the old white hunters asisting and guiding personnally as his clients at every time .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Evan K.
posted Hide Post
Saying it looks like a fantastic trip is an understatement, I would love to do that sometime. Thanks for the photos!

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Posts: 776 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 05 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
posted 23 January 2014 04:14 Hide Post
Wonderful....I have known and hunted with Juan for over 8 years and he never disappoints.
Rod and Carmen congratulations....I have not yet caught one of those beautiful dorados but
I am heading back in August and that will be a goal. Iki gets bigger every time I see him,
and Flavia, you are more beautiful with each passing year. Un gran abrazo para toto.

BILLINTHEWILD

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When does,your duck season close in Argentina? I thought it was August Or September and opens in May?

Nick

Posts: 665 | Location: EU | Registered: 05 September 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Our normal hunting seasons open in April in most of the provinces ,but during nov ,dec ,and rest of the months several ricefields specially in Santa Fe and Entre Rios,provinces ,usually in this ricefields ,you dont have limits or the limits are very high in the number of ducks that you can take .The clouds of ducks cause a great damage on the rice crop ,thats why the local or provincial goverment permits to hunt them with this special permits .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

posted Hide Post
What a wonderful hunt. Last time I took my teenage boys. This time I brought my lovely wife. We hunted mid Jan. It was quite warm but not too hot. There were milions of doves. We could not reload quick enogh. The Dorado fishing was wonderful. We had many bites and caught many.This is probably about my 40th guided hunt. This has to be one of the best or the best. Juan and Flavia sure took wonderful care of us. Everything was A plus. It was nice for us Canadians to come in January when it is so cold up here. It was great to be in the warm temperatures. Last time I brought my boys in May. There seemed to be more doves this time if that is possible. Thanks again Juan and Flavia. Hope to see you soon.
Rod and Carmen

Posts: 14 | Location: AB | Registered: 12 September 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
While he was hunting here with BRAD PITT ,he was introduced to my medical care and now Rod looks like me 20 years younger. popcorn

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rod and Carmen were a good help for all the staff that depends on Juans clients .Besides that i know Rod from his first safari with us and hes a great person ,always giving you a hand in everything ,and a real great hunter.Carmen was a good rifle shot but with not experience on wingshooting ,under Juans tutelage ,he learned to finish killing many many doves .Juan is so passionate aboyt wing shooting thats is difficult to dont learn with him.Hes used a ligth skb ou model500 20 gauge to teach Carmen .For Rod he gave him a remington 110 skeet model ,a browing silver camo and a beretta a 390.all of them in 12 gauge.THANK YOU FOR COMING .

Posts: 108 | Location: Cordoba | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
We just returned duck hunting with DR PAGES from spain ,and killed 27 ducks in the morning and 30 in the afternoon ,please see the photos at my fb .juan pablo pozzi .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of samir
posted Hide Post
Great pics thanks for sharing

DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

Posts: 1436 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote