Notify
Tools

Picture of a Duck
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of scrounger
posted

We are what we do.

Posts: 281 | Location: Between Death Valley & the Atomic Test Site | Registered: 22 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice picture. I am pretty sure that is a rare crested breasted hooter. I know it's not a flat billed hooter.

Posts: 1289 | Location: San Angelo,Tx | Registered: 22 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Poor Girl! Bet she has to walk up stairs backwards. N.S. Sherlock

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Glad you circled the duck. I'd a never saw it otherwise. One thing about it, if she ever trips and falls she'll never get a bloody nose. Big Grin

Rooster

Posts: 1018 | Location: Lafourche Parish, La. | Registered: 24 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
It is a double-breasted, muff crested, beaver-tailed hen!!!
No limit!!!

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The first thing you notice is that there are TWO ducks. There is one that is obscured by a post. It is actually even closer than the duck that is the center of attraction. There might even be a third duck from the rings in the water. It's amazing they came that close to the dock with that guy standing there.

Posts: 1289 | Location: San Angelo,Tx | Registered: 22 August 2003Reply With Quote