THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Quail and chukars with Beretta 682e

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quail and chukars with Beretta 682e
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Something over 200 quail and 34 chukars in a mornjng. It was a blast Mike.

Posts: 12103 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome hunting Larry. I had a blast.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Wow... talk about generous bag limits! Well done fellas.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SFRanger7GP
posted Hide Post
Great day! May I ask where you were shooting, Sir?

Larry

Posts: 887 | Location: Wichita Falls Texas or Colombia | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Gilchrist Club.

Posts: 12103 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
this is better than Argentina Eeker

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:

Something over 200 quail and 34 chukars in a mornjng. It was a blast Mike.

If i had decided to do the efficient thing and be a gun loader for Larry instead of shooting the numbers would have been twice as high.

I suck with a shotgun and Larry is amazingly impressive.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike. You did just fine .

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but he hunts with the plug out............ shocker

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pagosawingnut:

I heard that was to impress Mark Sullivan and you dancing

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
quote:
Originally posted by pagosawingnut:

I heard that was to impress Mark Sullivan and you dancing

Mike

The only thing that impressed Rick & Mark was the amount of Crown Royal I could drink and still go hunting in the morning.

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
What an impressive club.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4781 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBT:
What an impressive club.

It is indeed. 27,000 acres of paradise.

One of Us
Picture of samir
posted Hide Post
tu2

DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

Posts: 1436 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think I held my own with the Scotch! Mark can't play pool worth a damn after a drinking session. Hell, I think my liver is steal crying.......... jumping

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is tremendous. And fun. Wow.

I had heard about that place before. That is about in bird hunting heaven. Wow again.

I have to add a line to the bucket list.

Posts: 1440 | Location: Houston, Texas USA | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They let Mike in? What kind of standards does that club maintain? Hell, he's not even allowed to own a Blaser :-)

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote