New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Duck Hunt
 Login/Join

<mikeh416Rigby>
posted
Just finished up a great 2 day duck hunt in upstate New York with Seaway Water Professionals, run by Bill Saiff out of Watertown, N.Y.

On Saturday, our party of 4 was limited out by 9:00 am with 24 ducks-Mallards, Woodies, and Blacks.

Sunday was tougher. It dawned chilly, around 36 degrees, sunny, and no wind. We still managed to drop 19 birds by 10:00 am and called it a day as I had a 6 hour drive ahead of me after the birds were cleaned up. I've already booked for next year.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of growing up in MN - the duck opener was always Oct.1. Hard to believe it is here already.

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
Is this the same bill Saiff who had (has?) a fishing TV show called Rod and Reel or something. Dont get it in our area anymore but used to like it.
Does he have a website?

Posts: 2600 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
<mikeh416Rigby>
posted
One and the same. His website is www.billsaiffoutdoors.com He actually has 2 shows: Fishing Aboard The Rod & Reel, and Cabin Country or Cabin Fever-I forget the name (senior moment here). I've been hunting and fishing with Bill for almost 20 years now. Most of the trips have been great, but like hunting or fishing anywhere, sometime mother nature and the critters just don't cooperate. I highly recommend his operation. His waterfowl hunts this year are only $225.00 a day.