THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Re: New Argentina gun Tax! $70 per gun!!!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: New Argentina gun Tax! $70 per gun!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
i agree with you ,and i have the money and connections to begin the figth as you must know in every town of argentina there are federal shooting ranges and hunting clubs hunting and shooting was incouraged by past goverments now this left wing believes that they can destroy our heritage and way of living .no way ,i served in my country armed forces 6 years ,i was a mwmber of the rifle team ,and my family shoots and hunts for generations ago so i ll figth for me and for the people like you that likes to bring hunters and money to my country .peoplelike you must be protected not persecuted with taxes and permits.saludos amigo y usted tambien debe luchar

Posts: 6367 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote