New
Find
Notify
Tools

Special dove shooting
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Dear fellows: I�ve received a special offer from GMG. This is dove shooting at C�rdoba Province, Argentina. 4 days of shooting and 3 nights of lodging with 2.500 free shells for each hunter, transfers, bird boys, and other good things at a cost of u$s 1.300. I understand offer expires 01/31/04. The outfitter�s e mail adress is www.cazarenargentina.com.
Good luck

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Naintal:

Have you hunted with this company or do you know them?

BTW, at least for me, your link goes to some strange site, but if you type in the address you get the GMG site.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gatogordo: I�m not business related with this GMG company. I�ve just informed other members of AR about this offer, which I consider a good one as per pricing. My e mail is not their�s and the aforementioned special offer is not included in their web page, which I also visited. They say it is still under construction. By the way I couldn�t find negative references. Perhaps other member knows them.
Regards

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gatogordo: you quote a strange site. Which one?. My profile shows just me and a rather bad red stag trophy. My own web page is still waiting due to red tape about the dominium, thus you can�t learn nothing about us.
Please explain your post

one of us
posted Hide Post
Gato Gordo: I�m sorry, now I see what do you mean. I wasn�t before at that link. Perhaps they have some hacker in their page or something like that. Anyway, I�m still rating the offer as fairly priced. Unfortunately I didn�t hunt with them, but the zone has zillions doves for sure. Nothing I know about accomodations, it should be noted.
Regards.