THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    PHOTOS OF AGRGENTINE GEESE HUNTING.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PHOTOS OF AGRGENTINE GEESE HUNTING.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BEAUTIFULL I WOULD LIKE TO KILL SOME OF THESE PLANES WITH MY 870.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It looks like everyone had a great time. Congratulations.

Great fun hunting geese down there! I've only hunted geese once in Argentina, on our first trip down there many years ago (early 80s). We hunted outside of Esquel. Absolutely stunning countryside. Reminded me of our Montana Rockies areas.

I enjoyed the goose hunting, although we were only moderately successful, but we took most of the afternoons to hunt the hares, and that was an incredible amount of fun. I'd never have believed that hares could be that challenging with a shotgun, but they were. They ran in, out, and around those "neona" (it's been a long time and I'm not sure this is the right word, looked kind of like giant flat sponges, about 1 to 3 meters in diameter) bushes. It was harder to kill a hare than a goose. Some of my fondest memories.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote