THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Re: pictures of my hunting in argentina

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: pictures of my hunting in argentina
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
all the birds are cooked in different manners and served to the hunters some are given to natives gauchos and some are conserved all the animals are used. we never waste an animal we take.partrige meat its delicious.juan pablo pozzi

Posts: 6367 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
for january and february hunters only pay the shells in dove shooting.juan for this month we have an ofert in combined hunts of 2000us for 4 hunters all included .or 500us each all included.juan pablo pozzi md www.huntinginargentina.com.ar

Posts: 6367 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
all the hunterss are from usa some from alska ,california and pennsylvania.juan pablo pozzi

one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
What do you do with all those birds? It looks like too many to clean and eat, unless you have a commercial processing facility to handle it. I am just hoping they don't go to waste...!!!!

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote