Find
Notify
Tools

Florida Dove Hunting?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Joe R. Lock
posted
Does anyone know of a place where an old retired guy can go for a dove hunt or two in Central Florida? I will be by myself. I won't be bringing any other hunters. I don't mind paying for the privildge of course. I'm talking this up coming season. I know it might be a little late to look for a place, but I thought I would try. Any info will be grately appreciated.
joe

Posts: 236 | Location: Florida | Registered: 08 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Joe R. Lock
posted Hide Post
Well, no help here. I did manage to find a couple of hunts on my own. One is at a hunting lodge in south Florida. It is a little pricey, but should be a good hunt. The second is on a wildlife management area in early December. That would be the 3rd phase in Florida. The cost of the one day permit was $35. That's not a bad price, but no guarantees. Still looking for other options if any of you have any info.
joe

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check Woods n Water. Get a copy. That might help.

Posts: 12103 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Joe R. Lock
posted Hide Post
Thanks Larry. I looked them up on line and I found one dove lease that I will check into. Will let you know what happens.
joe

One of Us
Picture of Joe R. Lock
posted Hide Post
I found a florida hunting forum that has a thread on dove hunting. There was a post about a field only 45 minutes from where I live. I called the number and the guy invited me out. So, I am going dove hunting several times this season. YEAH!!!!!
joe