Find
Notify
Tools

CLOUDS OF DOVES
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
During the months of december ,january ,february and march the dove population exploded we are shooting 2000shells a day average ,with autos shotguns ,everyday we cook a few doves in barbecues ,steel pots or empanadas ,currently im using an old skb 20 gauge ou but clients uses autos of different brands .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Really is one of the best seasons i ever saw ,great hunts and better asados ,beer and malbecs....... beer

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Too bad I no longer have my punt guns.
1-1/2Lbs FFF and 2Lbs of #9 would be amazing! I am curious what is the largest gauge shotgun that is legal to use?

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have got to make it down there soon....

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
You can use every type of shotgun and shells but here 10 gauges are very rare ,mos of the shooters use 12 gauge autos .The are clouds of periquits too ,and many pidgeons imagine the damage in the croplands .......

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Patricio came during january and february ,we shoot in the mournings ,eat a good asado at midday near the swimming pool take a sista and shoot until 8.pm then big partie asados ,malbecs ,and good music .....

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I could burn a shotgun up pretty quick there!!!

The only thing I've seen in clouds like that is mosquitos!!

Posts: 618 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
CFOSTER JUST TAKE THE PLANE FOR 1000US PLUS 500US IN SHELLS YOU WILL HAVE 4 DAYS OF AGREAT EXPERIENCE .AND WE WILL TAKE A FEW BEERS beer

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
Patricio came during january and february ,we shoot in the mournings ,eat a good asado at midday near the swimming pool take a sista and shoot until 8.pm then big partie asados ,malbecs ,and good music .....

Sounds like a near-perfect day.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
NORTON ,i guide for JUAN mostly hogs and wing shooting ,but hes a true fanatic hunter ,and makes you to have an incredible ARGENTINE experience DRJUAN PABLO POZZI is a real famous surgeon ,gun writer,spec ops trainer and professional hunter ,just google his name and you will see many of his articles ,hes very respected among tactical community too ,since he was a shooting instructor before being military surgeon .Sometimes hes jokes ,and parties are TOOOOOOOOOO funny but we have to suport him Roll Eyes

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of CamoManJ
posted Hide Post
I also seriously want to make the trip, been trying to for 3 years...one reason or another gets in my way.

"A Lone Hunter is the Best Hunter..."

Posts: 426 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 25 June 2009Reply With Quote