THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Best Location for Whitefront Geese

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Location for Whitefront Geese
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anyone know where a person can hunt Specks
with a good chance of success. Please recomend the Date that is best in the area you would hunt. I would really like to have a big Speck to hang in my Trophy Room.

Hawkeye 47

One of Us
posted Hide Post
before the canadians had their gun laws we used to have really good results in the end of spetember in saskatchewan about 100-150 miles nore of the border. also was able to take a bunch of sandhill cranes which also make neat mounts

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Went on a snow goose hunt several years ago in south Texas. The specks were the first birds killed every day. Very easy to get into the decoys compared to the snows. Thinking back on it I should have kept one to mount but those were back in the poor college days. The outfit I went with was called Third Coast Outfitters I believe.

+ 150 Posts - Lost password in last switchover

Posts: 42 | Location: KCMO - But always an Okie | Registered: 31 May 2005Reply With Quote