THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Argentina, ducks, perdiz and dove.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Argentina, ducks, perdiz and dove.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just in from Estancia La Criolla near Santa Fe, Argentina. Of my 5 trips to South America with as many different outfitters for mixed bag wingshooting, this was the best. Great shooting. Great outfit.

Drop me a PM for details. Can't say enough. No skin in the game, just willing to pass along a great experience.

Best.......TWL

114-R10David

Posts: 1753 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Roberto and Tomas are good people. I've never been to their lodge, but have spent plenty of time with them in Dallas. I'm in Argentina now until the middle of June and might stop by to visit them.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3458 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just got back from San Javier (Santa Fe region) Argentina and it was incredible!!!
Not many Perdiz, at least by their standards...3 of us only got 8 total in one hunt.
We went for ducks and got our limit (25) every time with many many more still flying when we stopped.
This is not the "dove hot spot" but I haven't shot that much in the last 5 years all put together!
Plenty of parakeets as well.
Very friendly people in this country!!

Posts: 64 | Location: MS & Louisiana | Registered: 06 January 2007Reply With Quote