Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Guys we offer some of the best Bird Hunting in South Africa,

Package 1: 7 Days Bird Hunt 6 Hunters USD 15750
Included, Guides,Dogs,Accomodation,Meals,Drinks and Beverages

Package 2 10 Days All South African Bird Shoot,
USD 27000 FOR 6 GUNS
we start in the Highveld, down too the Drakensberg Mountains, the Eastern Cape and the Kalahari, This is a abslolutely amazing oppurtunity too see South Africa and shooting Birds in every imaginable habitat

Walter Enslin
kwansafaris@mweb.co.za
DRSS- 500NE Sabatti
450 Rigby
416 Rigby

Posts: 512 | Location: South Africa, Mozambique, USA,  | Registered: 09 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Kwan ,you have a wonderful operation,im impressed with the red wing partrige that you have in your hands ,its very similar to our red wing ,how you call it,do you know the scientific name ,i believe it must be of the same species .Walter ,do you hunt bushpigs with dogs ,what kind of dogs do you use .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6369 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan

Ours is the red wing francolin (Scleroptila levaillantii)

Is it the same as yours ?

Yes I do hunt bush pigs with dogs, mainly blueticks ,and bluetick,pitbull,irish terrier crosses, but the scent dogs are ticks

We have 52 at the moment but only usually take about 14 out at a time.

It is good fun, you must join us one day (or7)

Walter Enslin
kwansafaris@mweb.co.za
DRSS- 500NE Sabatti
450 Rigby
416 Rigby

Posts: 512 | Location: South Africa, Mozambique, USA,  | Registered: 09 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
No isnt the same bird ,but externally are very similar ,you can see them in grand slam of partriges post here.When i visit your country i would like to hunt a day or 2 with you ,perhaps more if we go to hunt bushpigs with dogs .
HERE GREY HOUND DOGO CROSSES.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6369 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote