Login/Join

one of us
Picture of chapster1
posted
What type shotguns were you all using ?
what cartridges?
hehehe when do i get a invite to shot some geese/ducks
(i wish)

Posts: 165 | Location: North Yorkshire yippeeeee | Registered: 08 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Congratulations excellent photos and a lot of ducks even for an argentine hunter .juan pablo pozzi www.huntinginargentina.com.ar

Posts: 6367 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
thanks for the kind words - Had a great day and if I eat any more goose this week I'm going to explode pairing it with mass quantities of beer doesn;t help either

Posts: 59 | Location: British Columbia | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
All 3 of us were using 12ga. I shoot an 870 Super Mag, the other two carried a BPS and a Nova. Mostly Steel BB and BBB shot. Highest velocity possible (Steel sucks). I was using winchester Xpert high velocity (1550fps).

I wish I could invite folks from ther countries to hunt here, but due to our laws I would have to be an outfitter, and I'm sadly not. When I win the lotto and can afford my own guiding grounds you'll be on my call list

Posts: 59 | Location: British Columbia | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of chapster1
posted Hide Post
Amphibious thanks but i was only joking because you seem to have really god goose and duck shooting,
i reload steel carts but over here we can only have a muzzel velocity of 400fps @2.5metres from barrel CRAP,
im trying to get steel to 1500-1600fps+,
ive tried hevi-shot but its too dear here,but anyhow keep up the good shooting,and if you dont mind please keep in touch,
best regards Mark

Posts: 165 | Location: North Yorkshire yippeeeee | Registered: 08 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Oldsarge
posted Hide Post
Quote:

I wish I could invite folks from ther countries to hunt here, but due to our laws I would have to be an outfitter, and I'm sadly not. When I win the lotto and can afford my own guiding grounds you'll be on my call list

Sooooo . . . how about if some ol' retired buddy jus' happened to be in the area when you decided to go goose hunting' and, for reasons beyond explanation, was carryin' a 12 ga? Could he jus' schlep along? Would the RCMP even notice, supposin' he had a BC huntin' licence and necessary tags, by accident of course? Hmmmm...

Posts: 2690 | Location: Lakewood, CA. USA | Registered: 07 January 2001Reply With Quote