THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Photos of this partrige season .

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photos of this partrige season .
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
This season was great ,we have hunted a lot almost everyday ,with friends from all over the world ,excellent moments that will be with us for ever.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
SOME GEESE TOO IN THE PATAGONIA

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a98/juanpozzi/bill147.jpg

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
some ducks too...

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Mi dday stop....

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Asado under the trees ....after a mourning hunting partriges.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
My wife shooting ,sh use to be very good with rifle ,pistol and shotgun but now shes paying more tennis than shooting...

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
A good Grants near the fire after the hunt ,a very cold afternoon...

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
You guys sure have fun, Juan.

I love the pic of the simmering birds. You guys must have BIG appetites. Wink

KG

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you take clients goose hunting as well?

Posts: 12104 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know Juan hunts geese in CHOELE CHOEL rRIO NEGRO where he has a island in the river with a small lodge ,he killed there the bigest boar i saw in my life.I never hunted geese with him but i hunted partrige and ducks and he does that with an incredible passion ,every hunter became his friends and returns year after year sometimes just to stay with him and his family .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am going duck hunting in July. I have often thought about adding geese. I will check into it.

Posts: 12104 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Larry yes i hunt ducks in the PARANA riverines and geese in the patagonia ,you can see numerous photos of my hunts here or at another part of the world forum ,we hunt geese without limits in RIO NEGRO province.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA