Notify
Tools

Fausti Verona
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted
Hello all,

Can anyone help here? Guy I know has a Fausti Verona 12g SXS for sale. Rate it 98% condition. Trying to get an idea as to its approx. value.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There's a lot of variance in the veronas. What's the wood look like, what's the finish on the receiver, and does it come with the factory case and accessories? Chokes?

$1500 plus or minus without more details. Upper end would be around $2500 probably. Make that improbably.

Fausti has a lot of inconsistency in their quality control. Some are superb fit and finish, some are miserable. I had a brand new one come in, and the hectors wouldn't move, and that made it where the gun wouldn't even close. Inexcusable to get through quality control. A screw was .015 too long. Easy fix, but absurd that it left the factory that way.

I'd say 95% of Veronas would fall between $1300 and $1700.

If I am working, hunting season is too far away to imagine. If I am getting things ready for hunting season, opening day is perilously close.

Posts: 111 | Location: Llano Estacado | Registered: 12 January 2016Reply With Quote