Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benelli Nova
 Login/Join

posted
Any opinions or comments on the Benelli Nova pump shotgun would be greatly appreciated.
I have a chance to purchase a new closeout Benelli Nova pump or a used, in great shape Franchi Semi for $200 more than the Nova. Both are in camo and in 26 inch barrels. I have both on hold and have to decide on Sat.

Again, any help would be appreciated. Shotgun would be used for both waterfowl and turkey hunting............thanks.

One of Us
Picture of Skinner.
posted Hide Post
I hunt waterfowl with a couple guys who have them and they didn't like them and have replaced them.

Buy a Beretta 3901 with the synthetic stock, not much more than what you'll pay for the others.

one of us
Picture of Rob1SG
posted Hide Post
I have one. I use it for Ducks,Turkey, and upland birds. What I like is the toughness of it, with its coating it has never had any rust. Easy to take apart and clean. I shoot it well as does a friend of mine who owns one. What I dislike is the long receiver which took some getting use to but any shotgun that shoots 31/2" shells is going to have a long receiver. Pick the one that fits you the best and don't look back

Posts: 1111 | Location: Edmond,OK | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. Got a chance to look at the Beretta 3901. Very nice and will probably go that route.