THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    One Spot for this fall in Alberta

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One Spot for this fall in Alberta
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have an opening this fall for a group for Sept 13-15. It is my last open spot for a group. It's 3 days 5 hunts for Geese and ducks. I can take a group up to 6 max for this date. I also have one spot for 1-2 people Sept 23-25 open. It is an all inclusive hunt for a discounted rate of $2200 a person. Normal rate is $2975. Price includes shotgun shells, licenses, bird cleaning, Lodging in a nice big lodge. Also includes airport pick up, food and non alcohol drinks.
Extra costs are Shotgun rental at $150 for the trip.

We are an Hr from Edmonton and have a huge amount of birds in our areas. If anyone is interested please send me an email
phil@mudlakewaterfowladventures.com
Please check out the web page and come for a hunt this fall!
www.mudlakewaterfowladventures.com
Phil Cahoon

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Phil,
A bit unrelated, but do you have any Hungarian partridge in your ares?
Thanks!
Brittman

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes we do. A decent number but we don't target them at all really. There are better places in the province to hunt them. It would be tough to target them here.