THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Dove hunt Argentina 7-09-06 7-14-06 Cheep

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dove hunt Argentina 7-09-06 7-14-06 Cheep
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Heres the deal. One of my hunting parters has cancer and wants to dove hunt before he feels too bad. Another of my hunting partners has a 5 man hunt for 3 full days with a evening hunt day of arrival, and a morning hunt day of departure at a very fine lodge near Cordova Argentia. We all live in New Orleans and he can not get away to use the hunt. He is willing to sell the hunt to me cheep! He wants my buddy to get his hunt in. I have two spots left. The hunt sells for 1400.00/ man , I am selling those spots for 800.00 each to help off set the cost. I have spoken to the ranch owner locked up the dates and am working on airfair with Kathi.
You must be able to leave on the 9th, but can extend days or do a combo duck hunt at extra cost. Not included or inport tax of 70.00 /gun or rental of 50.00 per day on 20 ga. Auto. 1/2 day license of 33.00 and full day of 65.00. Shells @ 9.50 / box. The owner tells me he had hunters shoot 3000 rounds per day. No limit. The lodge is 4 star. PM me with a phone # for more details. I will ck pm when I return from work.

JD

JD

DRSS
9.3X74 tika 512
9.3X74 SXS
Merkel 140 in 470 Nitro