New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dove shooting Argentina?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm looking for the very best properties to hunt doves, duck and pigeons in Argentina.

I have a sporting agency in Europe and I'm looking to expand into Argentina.

I hope to have my first trip this summer - please can someone tell me where to go!?

Many thanks,

John

John

Posts: 172 | Location: Ireland/London | Registered: 09 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
check with Steve Graves on here he has been there a few times

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try David Perez with Los Chanares.

It is an outstanding operation with first class accommodations and food. Tons of birds. I have been 5 or 6 times. I am headed back in July.

It is hard to beat Los Chanares.

Posts: 11978 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let me add one other:

Rob McAndrew of Argentina Outfitters.

While we usually duck hunt with Argentina Outfitters, I did spend one afternoon shooting doves at Kono with them. I shot more birds in a single shoot than I have ever shot. if I recall correctly, it was 1,322 in less than 3 hours. I could have killed many more but I quit.

The lodge, food and organization are first class.

I have been duck hunting with them the last 5 or 6 years. We are going again in July.

You can't go wrong here either.

Posts: 11978 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of collector
posted Hide Post
John shoot me an email when you get a chance info@EliteHuntingUSA.com

Posts: 947 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With Quote