THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Dove Opener. How'd everyone do?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dove Opener. How'd everyone do?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Video of our hunt near Cibloa AZ. Lots of dove swattin and we caught a break from the normal furnace like heat this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uFeYZQonWg

Posts: 424 | Location: Kali-fornya via Missouri | Registered: 23 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
In Eastern Washington (Quincy, Ephrata, Pot holes regions) we couldn't find any this year. Drove around to a lot of the "usual" spots and saw two Doves total.

Though it might have been the same Dove twice as it was the same area both times. CRYBABY

DRSS member

Constant change is here to stay.

Posts: 626 | Location: The soggy side of Washington State | Registered: 13 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In the north central Texas area we had many doves during the summer. The week before the season opened, we had a weak cool front and rain. It started the doves' migration, and when the season opened, it was slim pickings. We're waiting for a few more fronts up north to chase more doves down here.

Posts: 203 | Registered: 09 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
i was in bed recovering from a rattlesnake bite, so i missed opening day, but yesterday i took the atv down by my barn a quarter mile from my house and killed 6 in about a half hour. headed back down there this afternoon, try to get a few more.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13443 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JLHeard
posted Hide Post
Shot in 15mph wind down near Yuma, AZ. Tubro dove Eeker

Still got my limit though and had a great time.

It is not enough to fight for natural land and the west; it is even more important to enjoy it...So get out there and hunt and fish and mess around with your friends...

- Edward Abbey

Posts: 580 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote