New
Find
Notify
Tools

Duck hunting Argentina
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My wife and I are considering a trip to Argentina next summer. We will most likely spend a few nights in Buenos Aires, and we would like to spend 3-5 days at an estancia where I can duck hunt and she can lounge and enjoy the countryside. I would love to also have the opportunity to hunt either pigeons or perdiz, as well, but I understand that may not be possible with the primary focus being on ducks. Looking for good food, wine and accomodations- a place for a vacation with the wife and also good hunting. If anyone has suggestions, I would appreciate it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try Rob McAndrew with Argentina Outfitters.
We leave a week from Sunday for our 4th year in a row with him. I shot about 450 ducks in 5 days last year with the first and last hunt cut short because of travel issues. You stay in a magnificent old house that is massive. Great food.

rmcandrew@argentina-outfitters.com

PM me an e mail address and I will send you some pictures.

Posts: 12104 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Larry. Couldn't figure out how to PM (maybe I'm not smart enough to travel abroad after all). My email is tsuggs@roecassidy.com. Would love to see some photos. Thanks, Trey

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll handle send some tomorrow.

Posts: 12104 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanajcj
posted Hide Post
I just got back from one of our Argentina outfits, Great time shooting and some fishing. For Ducks perdiz dove pigeon and dorado I'll email you some pics of the lodge and some info on it.
James

LostHorizonsOutfitters.com
----------------------------
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"
Davy Crockett 1835
----------------------------

Posts: 696 | Location: Texas, where else! | Registered: 18 July 2003Reply With Quote