THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    '07 South Dakota bird season in review

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

'07 South Dakota bird season in review
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Here are a few pics of '07 season in South Dakota. I have to drive 2.5 hours to get to the birds, but it's worth it! The best year I've ever seen.

I tried out a new fancy shotgun, a gorgeous O/U that it I just couldn't get the hang of. I switched back to my old reliable and won't ever consider switching again.

Early in the season my son accompanied me. Next year he'll be toting his own shotgun.

3 roosters and a sharpy on a warm fall day.

Bonnie and Clyde locked up tight on a perfect foggy day. Clyde in the foreground, Bonnie with her orange vest is just barely visible. The photo just missed the flush.

Double limit of roosters and grouse

My youngest (he'd fallen and whacked his head) and his bird.

By the way, my two dogs are expecting a litter of pups in a couple weeks. If anyone is looking for solid hunting GSP's we'll have 'em.

Posts: 120 | Location: West Slope, CO | Registered: 14 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Looks like a great season spent afield with the family!!

Congrats,

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote