Find
Notify
Tools

New bird shooting partner
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Redlander
posted
She's a 9 week old English Setter with a deformed tail. I got her from a friend at a really good deal.

I've never done much upland hunting, but I guess now is the time to get into it. Whole new sport on which to spend some (lots??) money.

If you are going to carry a big stick, you've got to whack someone with it at least every once in while.

Posts: 842 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 23 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Redlander:

There's a whole lot of better qualified people than me to comment on that cute pup (What deformed tail?)Smiler but that right leg being raised and her nosing forward tells me all I need to know! Smiler

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Raised leg...nose working...eyes on the "bird" tells me that this one is going to be a keeper. Just keep working with this one!

Posts: 64 | Location: Shreveport, LA | Registered: 06 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Redlander,
She is adorable and will be such a joy as I am sure she is already. My "Duff" was that age about 2 years ago. He is my shadow now and I would not have it any other way.

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
great looking pup. everything you want to see at that age. good luck..