Find
Notify
Tools

Re: AR dove shoot tournament
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of JohnAir
posted
License is $27/day and shells are $7.77/box. I am lodging, feeding an driving everyone for free.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Count me in Just let me know the dates & I will be there. I know a good time will be had by all. Looking foreward to meeting you.
Just Jim

Posts: 265 | Location: south texas | Registered: 30 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JohnAir
posted Hide Post
So far 2 for Jan and 2 for Oct. I guess the date will depend on majority vote.

one of us
posted Hide Post
So far I see that DB Bill, Cropduster, and myself are interested in January. Are there any others?

Juan Pozzi lives in Argentina and would probably come whenever this occurs.

You can fly out of San Francisco, Atlanta, Miami and I believe Houston to Santiago, Chile and then on into Cordoba. By doing this, you avoid having to change from the international airport in Buenos Aires to the domestic airport. I have done it both ways. The firearms registration was easier in Cordoba.

Posts: 276 | Location: hendersonville, nc 28739 | Registered: 18 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
All info sent to your e/mail address
Thank you
Just Jim

Posts: 265 | Location: south texas | Registered: 30 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JohnAir
posted Hide Post
Anyone interested please send me an e-mail or a PM and I will get this organized.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have discussed this in private with a couple of the possible attendees and John and I gladly will relinquish my vote for October and I might come in January, but that is not at all certain.

Hope everyone has a great time and muchas gracias a John for such a grand gesture.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote