THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HAND RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Hand Rifles    Is anyone interested in some 320grain turned copper solids?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is anyone interested in some 320grain turned copper solids?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I've found someone who will make up some flat nosed copper solids for me special order, but the minimul order is for 300 bullets, at 1.7euros each. If anyone is interested, I would be glad to find someone to split the cost with, it doesn't have to be a 50/50 split, even if someone wants 100 I'll send them I just don't want to fork out that much money for these bullets in one go.
Here is a link to Luzt Mollers' website, some of you may have heard about him:

http://www.lima-wiederladetechnik.de/10,77-mm/444-Marlin.htm

The bullet I am talking about is near the bottom of this page, under "Waterbuffalo in Australia" I'm also going to ask and see if it's possible to makes them 320grains instead of 300.

I'm genuinely not planning on making any money off this and if anyone will take part of the order I'll pay the shipping, but only ordinary mail.

Please let me know...

...I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up they know that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Posts: 2283 | Location: Aussie in Italy | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
Bullet diameter is 0.429" nominal? Packy