ACCURATERELOADING.COM MUZZLELOADING BIG GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Muzzleloading Big Game Hunting    Re: 10 bore german jager rifle for sale(left handed)

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: 10 bore german jager rifle for sale(left handed)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Holy Mother of Minnie Pearl, I wish I was left handed! 190gr of black! Was a nice day at the public range that would be!

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i have a bigger 1 for sale a 8 bore that uses 280 grains of swiss ffg and a 830 grain round ball or the same 280 grains of swiss and a 1380 grain conical.

i do have a right handed flinter for sale a 62 caliber of the same make for 1700$ its a 62 caliber german jager with stirling silver wire inlays it uses 150 grains ffg swiss.

Posts: 2095 | Location: B.C | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gonzo FreakPower
posted Hide Post
I'm left-handed but man do i wish i had the cash. I've been watching the price drop and it kills me that no one want to give this rifle a home.

I'm sorry Nitro, but it appears that lefty and loaded is hard to find.

Posts: 557 | Location: Various... | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
ill make you a deal 1900$ for the 10 bore with all the shooting supplys youll ever need. and the price includes shipping

one of us
posted Hide Post
i really didnt want to do this but befor i buy any more gun i want to get sell this one i am lowering the price 1 final time

1600$ thats 1/2 the price of a brand new gun + 25 buck for shipping and handling anywhere in north america

i will ship this rifle any where else in the world as well.