New
Find
Notify
Tools

I feel I have to brag.......also!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hey guys, I just wanted to put a link here to my new web site. Although it's not done, you can still check it out. I will be posting pictures of the rest of our products soon. If you have any questions, please ask.
Thanks.....Gino
www.mzldrproducts.com

Posts: 663 | Location: On a hunt somewhere | Registered: 22 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just wondering if anyone had any comments?
Thanks....wapiti7

Posts: 663 | Location: On a hunt somewhere | Registered: 22 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
Start casting some .58 cal conicals and I will put an order in Smiler

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3316 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey tex, I'd love to, but I don't think the market is quite big enough! I will be selling some other products that you'll be able to use though. They'll be on the site soon.
Thanks......wapiti7

One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
I have an Omega X7 in .50 and on Sunday I am picking up my .58. I am just looking for more options for the .58 besides Hornady Great Plains 525gr and the maxis in 555 & 560gr. As well as the Hornady 250gr Roundball

Keep us updated

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3316 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Are you only doing sabots? I am pouring my own 45 cal and some 50's. Just wondering what else you are going to do? Ron

Posts: 985 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ron,
I am in the process of manufacturing a 3" cotton flannel cleaning patch, a brass bullet jag that will accomidate a polymer tipped bullet, aircraft grade anodized aluminum ramrods and a few other things that I can't mention right now. I hope to have them posted on the web site soon.
Thanks......wapiti7

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
I don't have any personal experience, but based on what has been posted here if you could offer an alternative for the 52 caliber knight sabot you might have a captive audience.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mark, I have kicked around ideas for bullets other than .50, but there is such a small market for these sizes, that it's not feasible. The production costs are huge and the lack of .45, .52 and .58 shooters makes this a very risky deal. However, my other products will be able to accomidate all shooters and calibers.
Thanks....wapiti7