ACCURATERELOADING.COM MUZZLELOADING BIG GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Muzzleloading Big Game Hunting    T/C Hawken with GM SS LRH barrel front site needed

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

T/C Hawken with GM SS LRH barrel front site needed
 Login/Join

posted
I broke the front site last year while hunting with it. It is a Williams, but I can't find the model # or anyone to sell me just the front site. Green Mountain wants $29.95 for the set but won't sell the front separately. If anyone knows the # of the site that Williams calls it maybe I could purchase it thru them. If you have an extra or have replaced yours with something else and want to sell yours let me know. chiggerbyt at charter dot net
Thanks for looking

Posts: 14 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 21 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HunterJim
posted Hide Post
I would call Williams. I called them earlier this year, and found them very helpful

jim

Contact Williams Gun Sight, Inc.

We can be reached by phone at:

1-800-530-9028 or 810-653-2131

if you're too busy to hunt,you're too busy.

Posts: 4166 | Location: San Diego, CA USA | Registered: 14 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Check Brownells. I saw them in there. Ron

Posts: 985 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys for the info. chig

Posts: 14 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 21 October 2005Reply With Quote