New
Find
Notify
Tools

700 nitro
 Login/Join

posted
Hi folks,
I'm new here and kind of out of my element ...LOL ...since I mostly hunt with bow and shotgun.
I just dropped in because I heard there was a moderator in here who says he knows me.
Congratulations on the moderator position.

Hi Steve .... How's your Mom and Dad doing??
I hear you are still planning your African trip. How did you make out hunting this year?

Steve Kane (buckee)

Posts: 6 | Location: Mid-Vancouver Island, BC | Registered: 08 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
howdy steve i made out pretty good how have you been.
i havnt been to the real tree forems in at least 6+months i tend to stick around here, alot more people.

i leave for africa april 26 and return may 14th

mom and dad are doing pretty good they say hello.

Posts: 2095 | Location: B.C | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Iron Buck
posted Hide Post
Hey Buckee!

Is this you.........from RT If so you are really getting around these days. This is a nice site. You will enjoy it. Welcome aboard!

Posts: 813 | Location: Wexford PA, USA | Registered: 18 July 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Yeh, it's me iron buck ...LOL
Getting too many posts over there so I thought I'd spread em out a bit...LOL

Steve, ...I did OK I guess. Not the greatest season I've had by a long shot. Missed the first 2 months of it, because I was too busy trying to finish up my summer work before the rains hit.
Managed to pull a blacktail doe out of the woods with my bow, missed a real nice buck by 4" (shot right under it...LOL) and ended up shooting a young 7 pointer (4x3) with shotgun and buckshot, 3 days before the season closed.
Didn't see all that much for nice bucks this year. Lots of does and fawns though.

Posts: 6 | Location: Mid-Vancouver Island, BC | Registered: 08 January 2004Reply With Quote