Find
Notify
Tools

Pedersoli .72 cal Kodiak Double Rifle
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of EDELWEISS
posted
Just wondering who's used one of them. Im a huge DR fan. I have a 50cal DR; but the 72 is calling me. Id have one by now but It really wouldn't get much use. Most of my hunting is done with cartridge guns and my BP hunts are in Flintlock only areas. So tell me why I Have to Have it. I did toy with taking it to Afrika; but my thoughts for BP in Afrika revolve around a 4BORE???

Size Matters--A study of PDW's, PCC's, and SBR's
http://www.onesourcetactical.c...rs.aspx#.U9NDS3ZundU

Posts: 205 | Location: NOTTINGHAM MD | Registered: 13 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have owned a Safari for three years, taking six whitetails with it - elk have been avoiding me.

Not only can I furnish "chapter and verse" on care and feeding of them, I must sell the Safari to help pay for a matched pair of built-to-order .72-caliber Alexander Henry-style single barrel Big Bore Express rifles. Having spared no expense - built-to-order L-H breeches, [the last known] Serengeti-Kilamanjaro "Stealth" stock blanks, etc. - much of my existing arsenal and accouterments, knives, etc. must be sold.

Drop me a PM with your contact information and we can enter the Twilight Zone.

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it. Sam Levinson

Posts: 1497 | Location: Seeley Lake | Registered: 21 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I really like the look of this " Underhammer Faeton ".

My eyesight is really starting to go old

http://rjrenner.blogspot.com/
" ... Now available is our Carabine de Chasse™. This unique Faeton joins our advanced underhammer design with a 12-bore, 26-inch tapered barrel for perfect balance and quick handling. This is a Dangerous Game Rifle and incorporates not only our Genuine Forsyth Rifling™... "

PAPI

Posts: 432 | Location: California | Registered: 01 August 2008Reply With Quote